How to prevent floor deformation
Solid wood flooring is of high grade and elegant style. It is difficult to maintain it. We may not consider some maintenance points. Some may be encountered but do not know how to deal with them.
1. If the heating water leaks or the ground has water stains, it must be cleaned in time. Do not let the sun burst in the sun or bake directly with an electric furnace, so as to avoid drying too fast and cracking the floor.
2. Keep the floor dry and clean. Do not wet the floor with water, mop or scrub with alkaline water or soapy water, so as to avoid damaging the brightness of the paint and damaging the paint film. In case of ash or dirt, dry mop or wet mop can be used to wipe. Wax once a month (or two months) (before waxing, wipe off water vapor and dirt).
3. If there is oil stain, it can be wiped with cloth or mop dipped in warm water or a small amount of washing powder, or it can be scrubbed with neutral soap water and a little detergent. If the stain is serious, this method is ineffective, and can be gently wiped with high-quality sandpaper or steel ball. If it is the stain of medicine, drink or pigment, it must be removed before it seeps into the wood surface. The method of cleaning is to wipe with soft cloth dipped in furniture wax. If still invalid, must dip the steel ball with furniture wax to wipe. If the surface of the floor layer is burned by cigarette end, wipe it with soft cloth soaked in furniture wax to restore brightness. If it is not effective, wipe the furniture with soft wax.
4. If you don't live for a long time, do not cover it with plastic cloth or newspaper. As time goes on, the paint film will become sticky and lose luster. At the same time, avoid hot water basin, hot rice pot and other things directly on the floor, and use wood or grass mat to cushion, so as to avoid damaging the paint film.
5. After laying the paint floor, try to reduce the direct sunlight, so as to avoid excessive ultraviolet radiation, drying and aging in advance. The furniture placed on the floor should be padded with rubber or other soft objects to prevent scratching the floor paint.
How to deal with floor deformation
1. Wood floor wet expansion arch, that is, we see wood floor board surface partial upward arch, or some pieces of wood floor upward arch. This phenomenon is generally due to continuous rainy weather, the relative humidity in the air is relatively high, and no measures are taken to remove moisture. The moisture in the air is absorbed by the wood floor, and the wood floor is hygroscopically expanded after being soaked in water. This situation can be solved as long as the windows are often opened for ventilation, and the structural extension joints and sectional joints are reserved according to the regulations, and the reserved extension joints between adjacent plates are adjusted.
2. Wood floor warping deformation, that is to say, both sides of the wood floor are tilted upward, like tiles. In this case, as long as we are in construction, the concrete base must meet the water content requirements before construction. When the moisture content exceeds the standard, the moisture-proof isolation layer must be paved. The moisture-proof isolation layer should be sealed as a whole, and waterproof and moisture-proof isolation blocking measures should be taken. In this way, it can be well prevented. As for the solution, it needs to remove the wood floor around the room to let it dissipate moisture, which can partially alleviate the deformation, and replace the wood floor with serious deformation; if the wood floor has a large deformation area, the paved wood floor can be removed, and the concrete base or keel can be re paved after drying. The original available wood floor is repaved, and the wood floor that affects the use shall be replaced.
3. In fact, as long as we choose the wood floor with good quality, the adhesion, elasticity and wear resistance of the paint film can be guaranteed. As for the solution, if a small amount of paint film cracks, repair can be carried out. If the cracking area is large, it can be polished and repainted. If the single wood floor paint film crack is longer, the single piece of wood floor can be replaced.
4. Wood floor shrinkage joint, that is, after installation for a period of time, wood floor mortise and tenon joint phenomenon. In this case, if it does not affect the use function, it can wait for a long time, and after the moisture content of the wood floor is balanced with the relative humidity in the air, the plan of dismantling and resurfacing can be adopted as the case may be; or the extension joints of adjacent plates can be set according to the requirements after the moisture content of the wood floor is balanced with the relative humidity in the air.