How to clean water dispenser
1. Cleaning steps:
1. Remove the power plug and remove the bucket. Remove all the remaining water in the water dispenser cavity. Since the residual water in the blowdown pipe of the water dispenser is the key to lead to the secondary pollution of the water dispenser, it is necessary to open the drain pipe behind the water dispenser to drain the residual water inside, and then turn on all the drinking water switches to discharge the residual water in the drinking machine cavity.
2. Clamp the sterilized alcohol cotton ball with clean tweezers and carefully scrub the "smart seat" of the water dispenser. Usually these parts of the water dispenser are in direct contact with the air, and bacteria can easily accumulate. Scrubbing with sterilized alcohol cotton can not only remove the dirt on it, but also prepare for the next step of disinfection.
3. The capacity of the cavity of the common household water dispenser is about 2000 ml, so dissolve 300 ml disinfectant in about 2000 ml of water, and then fill the whole cavity. After 10-15 minutes, turn on the water dispenser, including the drain pipe and the drinking water switch, to discharge the disinfectant.
4. Rinse the whole chamber of the water dispenser continuously with 7000-8000 ml of clear water, and then turn on all switches to drain the flushing liquid.
5. Clean the back wall of the tap switch of drinking machine with sterilized alcohol cotton.
6. As the water dispenser has just been disinfected, there may be a small amount of disinfectant residue, so you can't drink it immediately. First of all, you should take a cup of water to smell whether there is a disinfectant smell. If so, you need to keep pouring water until you can't smell the water.
Experts suggest that the water dispenser should be cleaned at least once every two months and every month in summer.
2. Pathogenic factors
1. Do not carry out professional deep sterilization and scale cleaning for drinking water dispenser for a long time;
2. The water inlet is in contact with air due to water change;
3. Storage space is narrow or dirty, the air does not convection, the ground is not often clean;
4. If the temperature is not suitable, it is easy to cause bacterial reproduction if it is placed in the cold, humid or direct sunlight;
5. The drinking water quality is unqualified or contains bacteria;
6. The maintenance of drinking water dispenser is not good enough and the sealing is poor, which causes bacteria invasion;
7. Too much water is stored in the water bladder and it is not drunk for a long time;
8. Enterprises and institutions basically do not cut off power, and the frequency of drinking water is very high;
9. Wash (the water carrier or yourself) with chemicals;
10. Not in the water quality guarantee period, drink up.
How to use and maintain water dispenser
1. When using the water dispenser for the first time, clean the containers and pipelines of the water dispenser with clean water, and then loosen the drain valve. After the residual water in the machine is drained, the drain valve is tightened. After adding a large bottle of water, turn on the hot water tap, plug in the power supply and turn on the heating switch after water flows out, so as to avoid dry burning and prolong the service life of the machine.
2. The handling machine should be handled with care. When moving the water dispenser cooled by the compressor, it should be kept upright as far as possible. If it is inclined, the inclination should not be greater than 45 degrees. After handling, it should be stationary for a period of time before it can work.
3. It is better to cut off the power supply when it is not used at night, which can save energy and ensure the safety when no one is using it.
4. If the water dispenser is out of service for a long time, please turn off the machine switch and unplug the power plug, then turn on the drain valve to drain the residual water in the machine, and then tighten the drain valve (please pay attention to hot water scalding during the drainage process).
5. The water dispenser should be placed in a ventilated place to prevent moisture, direct sunlight and away from heating. Should be about 15 cm away from the wall, should not be placed near expensive furniture and other household appliances, in order to avoid splashing water damage items. The water dispenser must be placed smoothly to prevent noise from the machine.
6. In the process of using the machine, it is recommended to clean and disinfect the machine once every 3 months or so according to the specific situation. If it is used for one year, professional maintenance personnel can be asked to clean the smart seat and the tank.
7. If the power cord is damaged, the water dispenser must replace the special cord or contact the dealer. The machine must use socket with grounding device and leakage protector to prevent the shell from being charged.
8. Do not use organic solvents such as gasoline to clean the surface of the machine.
9. Do not put the metal rod into the back panel ventilation window to avoid damaging the fan or causing electric shock; do not cover the fan ventilation window, so as to avoid damaging the semiconductor refrigeration components due to poor ventilation and poor heat dissipation.
10. Children should not play next to the water dispenser. If necessary, the hot water faucet can be replaced with a safety faucet to prevent scalding.
11. When pressing the faucet to connect water, do not use too much force, so as to avoid pulling out or damaging the rotating parts.
12. When the cooling power is cut off, it must take 3-5 minutes to start up again, so as to prolong the service life of the machine.
Misunderstanding of water dispenser cleaning
1. Often use detergent Sassafras to clean
Using detergent or other detergents to test the water dispenser is only to clean the surface of the water dispenser. The core part of the water dispenser is the hot pot, cold tank and connecting pipe hidden in the water dispenser. These parts are really easy to produce sediment and breed bacterial diseases.
2. Drinking water machine heating, cooling, outflow water is no problem
This only shows that there is no problem with the use of the water dispenser, because it involves human health, the water dispenser needs regular maintenance (disinfection, cleaning).
3. Clean the water only if there is odor or foreign matter in the water
The drinking water dispenser is in normal use according to the quality of drinking water. 2-3 months should be a comprehensive disinfection and cleaning.
4. With hot water immersion, washing can kill bacteria, viruses
Only a few bacteria can be killed by soaking and washing with hot boiled water. Special disinfectant for drinking water dispenser must be used. Moreover, there are strict regulations and requirements for its use amount and soaking time. It is better to adopt ozone disinfection method.
5. If there is a water delivery station or bottled water plant for free cleaning (traditional tablet cleaning), you can rest assured
The traditional medicine cleaning method can not achieve the effect of scale removal and disinfection, and the general manufacturers take the water delivery personnel for cleaning, without professional training, there is no professional water dispenser cleaning equipment, but it will cause secondary pollution to the drinking machine.