Iron furniture always gives people the impression of delicate romance, which is suitable for indoor and outdoor. Common have bedroom iron art bed, also have balcony or courtyard iron art table and chair, the style can be simple and complex, popular by people. However, we all know that metal furniture is most afraid of rust, and the more exquisite furniture, the more attention should be paid to the daily cleaning and maintenance. So today I would like to share with you some knowledge about the purchase and maintenance of iron furniture.
When choosing iron furniture, we should pay attention to the following points:
1. Looking at the material of iron furniture
Iron furniture has metal glass, metal leather, metal solid wood and metal cloth art and other basic combination, in the selection of materials to pay attention to. You can start by touching, observing the color, checking the brightness and so on. Good iron products usually feel smooth and flat, the material looks more texture, not hard to touch, color is relatively full.
2. Look at the style of iron furniture
When choosing iron furniture, the overall style of the house should be considered. For example, if the home decoration is based on cold color, the selected iron furniture should be mainly made of solid wood and iron art, and the color should be ancient copper and golden yellow, because in people's eyes, the cold color is backward, and the warm color is forward, so don't reverse the position.
3. Looking at the craft of iron furniture
When purchasing iron furniture, it is generally necessary to check whether the iron components have been treated with anti-corrosion treatment, otherwise the furniture is easy to rust. Special attention should be paid to whether the anti-corrosion treatment of joints between metal materials is well done and whether there are obvious defects.
4. See the details of iron furniture
When choosing iron furniture, you should pay attention to the details. For example, some furniture will have some patterns, such as petals. At this time, we should pay attention to whether the craft is delicate and whether there are broken lines.
5. See the welding of iron furniture
Generally, the welding points of good iron furniture products will not be exposed. Check the quality of iron furniture, and you can knock the welding part of furniture with hard objects. If the quality is good, the general striking trace is basically consistent with the color of coins. If the quality is not good, it will show rust color.
Advantages of iron furniture:
Iron furniture has high finish, strong plasticity, strong durability, and changeable modeling styles; its unique metal "cold" texture makes the hot summer season for iron furniture. The color and shape are changeable. When consumers choose and buy, they can make various shapes according to their own mode, so as to meet the style requirements of various decoration. Compared with wood products, the degree of individuation and plasticity of iron furniture are slightly better.
Generally speaking, solid wood can't make some special shapes, and the price of solid wood partition is very high, whether it's material or labor, and the modeling of iron partition can be adjusted according to the owner's preference and modeling needs, and the price is relatively low; compared with resin partition and density board partition, the color of iron partition can be adjusted according to the style needs, which is one of its big ones Advantages.
Disadvantages of iron furniture:
At present, the domestic iron art has not considered ergonomics, and most of them are not very comfortable. Some cheap iron furniture has little artistic quality, and the welding is rough. After rust, it is easy to appear, and the weld cracks, resulting in damage. Once damaged, it is not ordinary people have tools to repair.
The daily maintenance of iron furniture has these precautions:
1. Iron furniture should be placed in a dry and ventilated place. In the cleaning process, it is better not to wipe the surface directly with wet cloth. The location of furniture should avoid the direct sunlight outside the window. If the iron furniture is exposed to the sun for a long time, the paint color will change, the paint layer will dry and peel off, or the metal will be oxidized and deteriorated. Do not use humidifier around it, furniture may rust.
2. It's better not to leave the iron furniture idle for a long time, because it can also make it rusty, and don't forget to clean and remove dust regularly. When dedusting, it's better to choose the cloth of pure cotton fabric and wipe it gently.
3. In order to prevent the metal from rusting, you can regularly wipe the surface with cotton cloth dipped in a small amount of antirust oil or sewing machine oil. For those furniture that has already begun to have rust spots, you can dip cotton yarn into engine oil and apply it to the rusty place. After a while, wipe it with cloth to eliminate the rust. If the rust has expanded and become heavy, the relevant technical personnel should be asked to repair. It is particularly important to note that sandpaper and other rough materials cannot be used directly for grinding.
4. Put the furniture in the place where other hard objects do not often touch, so as to avoid the impact of external force and hard objects on the furniture. Otherwise, scars will be left and the overall appearance will be affected. Once the place where the iron art is placed is selected, it should not be changed frequently. The ground should also be kept flat, so that the four legs of furniture can touch the ground stably and smoothly.
5. Iron furniture can not be placed near the gas stove and coal stove, because chrome plated iron furniture is most afraid of gas and lampblack.